01. Can you cook? I am an adequate kitchen technician.
02. What was your dream growing up? Can't say I had one. I thought I'd use one of my talents, but they're all artistic/entertainment, and I wasn't willing to do the work and accept the risks; if I'd had a dream, I figure I would have been.
03. What talent do you wish you had? Perfect pitch.
04. Favorite place? My desk? I guess?
05. Favorite vegetable? Another favorite? Fittingly, the phrase that covers this is that the process of picking a favorite what-have-you, for me, is like comparing apples and oranges.
06. What was the last book you read? Microcosmic Tales, an anthology from 1980, consisting of sci-fi stories all 2000 words or less, jointly edited by Isaac Asimov, Martin H. Greenberg and Joseph D. Olander.
07. What zodiac sign are you ? Cancer.
08. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Just my earlobes, pierced once each. No ink.
09. Worst Habit? Tardiness, I suppose. The superlatives are one reason I so seldom do memes. I don't have the right temperament for them.
10. Do we know each other outside of lj? Couple other online intersections but we haven't met meatside yet.
11. What is your favorite sport? Again with the favorites? I refuse to choose between swimming, badminton and disc golf.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Prepared optimism - plan like a pessimist, then jump in like an optimist. Best of both, IMO.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Swap sex stories. Or recipes. Sexy recipes?
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? You know, I don't think I want to sit here and mentally catalogue everything unpleasant that's ever happened so that I can try to pick a worst.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: When I was little, I used to plug my nose for swimming by folding my upper lip over my nostrils and sniffing hard to make a seal. Can't do it anymore, sadly.
16. Do you have any pets? Four cats in this apartment; two are mine.
17. Do you know how to do the macarena? I am going to pretend you just asked if I would make you a margarita, and I am proposing daquiris instead.
18. What time is it where you are now?7:02 pm.
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? They can be cute when they are not annoying.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I would look more badass.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? It totally depends on the crime, man.
22. What color eyes do you have? Brown.
23. Ever been arrested? Nope.
24. Bottle or Draft? I believe I already exposed myself as a drinker of girl drinks.
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? I would go through my "I would buy this if I had dough" list and pick a couple of the biggest-bangs-for-my-buck ones, such as a CPAP for my brother's sleep apnea, a lack that scares me. Then I'd pay off all the little negligible debts. Then I would set aside a small amount of the remainder for fun and another one for savings, up to 15%, depending on how much it was, and then apply the rest to whichever big debt is most practical to pay down first.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? sugar free, a variety of flavors
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? I suppose I could reconsider going to bars now that there's a smoking ban, but I still don't believe it makes sense to pay those drink prices just for the privilege of being the 47,000 ass to sit on a barstool.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? nope
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? What is this obsession with my favorite things? Did Maria Von Trapp write this meme?
30. Do you swear a lot? What assbeagle came up with this question?
31. Biggest pet peeve? netspeak
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? rockin'
33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? nope